Blogger Widgets

Friday, February 15, 2013

Catsimatidis Splashes Feb. Robo-Call To 400K City Republicans

Just to prove you money talks, Republican mayoral candidate, who's polling at 5% in the Republican primary, according to the latest NY1/Marist poll, launched a grandiose early robo-call to 400,00 Republican residents in the city, in a ibd to boost his credentials.

“Jobs, jobs, jobs. I’ve created thousands of jobs right here in New York City and as mayor I’ll create hundreds of thousands of new jobs,” Catsimatidis, who describes himself as an “independent Republican businessman”, vows in the recording.

In the 35-second call, he mentions his own name four times, Azi Paybarah notes.

The “robo-call” is an indication that the billionaire businessman is willing to dig deep into his rich pockets to reach voters," writes Carl Campenile in the NY post.

The robocall was first reported by John Kenny, an independent journalist, who said he received the call on his home phone even though there are no registered Republicans in his household.

Recording and script, as obtained by Capital New York from the Catsimatidis campaign:

Hello. This is John Catsimatidis. 
I'm an independent Republican businessman with common sense solutions running for the mayor of the City of New York. 
Jobs, jobs jobs. 
I've created thousands and thousands of jobs right here in New York City.  
As your mayor, I will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs. I'll fight to improve our schools and keep our streets safe. 
I'm John Catsimatidis and I have vision and leadership which the city of New York needs.  
I'm John Catsimatidis and I've approved this message. Paid for John Catsimatidis, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment