Blogger Widgets

Thursday, March 28, 2013

'If I Was A Democrat' Giuliani Likes Quinn and Thompson For Mayor

Rudy Giuliani, known currently as the backbone behind Joe Lhota’s bid for mayor, offered his reference to Michael Howard Saul of the WSJ, were he a Democratic primary voter. During an interview discussing Quinn's push for an inspector general, Giuliani said he would have difficulty choosing between Quinn and Thompson.

“I worked with Billy and I found him to be a very honorable man and a very level-headed man,” Giuliani said. “A lot of the stuff he thinks, I don’t agree with. But if you’re asking me which one would be the better chief executive, it would be between the two of them.”

Asked by the WSJ if he is frustrated about Bloomberg’s apparent support for Quinn instead of Lhota, the former mayor replied: “Well, let’s see how long that lasts, right?”

No comments:

Post a Comment