Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 6, 2013

Lhota Husbanding Campaign Finances For Name Recognition Purposes

Appearing on The Fox Business Network with Neil Cavuto, Republican mayoral hopeful Joseph Lhota discussed the uphill battle he faces in besting any of the potential Democratic nominees for mayor. Mr. Cavuto gently pressed Mr. Lhota on how he intends to overcome the biggest hurdle of all - name recognition. "But the name recognition thing. it's so tough," Mr. Cavuto hit the soft point. 

"The name recognition thing is very important," Mr. Lhota responded. "I am out there fundraising every single day. I am husbanding my money, so we can use it as we get closer to the primary. Name recognition is critical. My name will be out there. People will know me when they get to the polls," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment