Blogger Widgets

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Catsimatidis Suggests Lhota Should Run For Comptroller

In an interview with Richard French Live's Dominic Carter, Republican mayoral candidate suggested that Joe Lhota should have run for comptroller, based on the experience he touts for his qualification. "Joe is a very fine person but he's a technocrat. Maybe he should run for comptroller. But me, I am a visionary. I am the only one running that has created tens of thousands of jobs," Catsimatidis said. "So Mr. Lhota is not more qualified?" Dominic Carter asked. "No, absolutely not," Catsimatidis responded. "I am qualified. he's [Lhota is] a fine man, but let him do what he's qualified for." 

Mr. Catsimatidis also took a jab at the Democratic frontrunner Christine Quinn."I am not sure New York is ready for Christine Quinn,." he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment